44 and counting

Women . Watches . Wheels . Workout . Weekend

Monday, September 5, 2011

Skunk girls with BO

I've come across a few skunks throughout my scoring career. We're talking about women with body odour (BO).

The worst part is, some types BO can't be detected unless you're up close AND naked, or some BO will only build up as the women get excited during action. We'll come back to that in a while.

The usual BO is easily picked up by our noses. No one would mistake the musky, old carpet stench for the latest BodyShop home fragrance. In the MRT, at the gym, at the library, at TopShop, Zara, I can smell a skunk girl 10 metres away.

Back to the stealthy type of BO, which can be quite deadly. Due to some women using really strong perfume, their BO is masked at least until some of the clothes are peeled off. This is when I have big problems, especially when I've already booked the room and set aside 2 -3 hours.

Once, I had this girl who got really stinko as the action heated up. The more aroused she was, the smellier she got. Fifteen mins into the action I suspect she'd morphed into a cockroach, at least from the way she smelled.

It was so bad until I had to stop all action by giving the excuse of not having any rubber. So no football match went on. No goal for me. I spent the next 90 mins watching World Cup football on TV in the hotel room. Argentina beat Ivory Coast 2-1 that night. I was beaten by a skunk. I will always remember her as "cockroach girl".

The ordeal didn't end there. It took me at least 15 showers over the next 2 days to wash off whatever aroma cockroach girl had rubbed on to me. I could have died from drowning in the showers or nose infection from cockroach BO.

Such is the peril of living the high scoring life...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home