44 and counting

Women . Watches . Wheels . Workout . Weekend

Monday, September 5, 2011

Women should stop posting pedicure pictures

Putting photos of pedicured feet up on Facebook and blogs seem to be the "in thing" among many women. This is a really strange behaviour.

Let me clarify, I like to see a nice pedicure on the woman I date (and enter). To me, this is a sign that she is well-groomed and makes the effort to look good.

However, taking photos of feet or pedicure is fucking meaningless. It's not like we're looking at professional feet and pedicure models here. Some of those "less than average looking" feet can potentially turn me off.

Kylie Minogue once said during an interview when asked about the best looking part of her body, "I've had some of my girlfriends cursing me for my feet. I mean, feet aren't normally the best looking things, but mine are fine I guess."

That says it all, ladies. Keep those blubbery, dried, cracking, deformed, mangled, stubby, crooked or alien-looking feet off the photo albums.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home