44 and counting

Women . Watches . Wheels . Workout . Weekend

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Breath spray

This is a useful weapon I carry whenever I go for dates.

The humble breath spray may cost less than SGD5, but I swear it has helped me score plenty of spectacular goals.

Apart from keeping your mouth smelling fresh, it's also a great catalyst for that electrical first-kiss moment.

I've lost count of the number of times this conversation has surfaced when I use my trusty Pearlie White:

Bird, "Why are you always using the mouth spray?"

Plumber, "Oh, I'm spraying so it's nicer when we kiss."


After this, Bird will normally end up asking other questions, such as how many times I've brought women to Lavender, how come I have a special kit in my car, how come I have Play gel available, how come the beach became a hotel, how come I'm inside her.

And it all started with the humble breath spray under SGD5. Amazing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home