44 and counting

Women . Watches . Wheels . Workout . Weekend

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Are you a truckster?

Guys, let's be honest here. Have you ever done a truck?

By truck, I mean women who are not exactly slim. I'm not comfy with using the word F*T here (I don't wanna hurt peoples' feelings), so we'll keep the terms such as truck, lorry and pickup.

My answer for the question is YES. Yes, I have done countless trucks especially when I was much younger, say from late teens to mid-20s.

Am I a truck connoiseur? No.

Do I have a fetish? No.

So why did I take on such huge and unenviable tasks? Simple reason, I was a plumber on heat with no pipes to inspect on those occasions. It's either my hand or the truck. I chose the truck. Nothing to be shameful about.

Of course things got better along the way and I could afford to upgrade a little as I got older (and better in many aspects).

Many of my friends have asked if it was fun driving (into) a truck. I think I ought to share this with guys who aren't so desperate (like I was) or so adventurous.

Trucks, much like their real-life counterparts, are much harder to manoeuvre. They require more arm strength and they are vehicles you don't really want to be seen in.

Just like a real truck cannot park at the main door at any hotel, female trucks don't really facilitate front entry. Best is to choose rear entry where the pillars don't hinder the driver when the action takes place.

One good thing about driving (into) a female truck is that there always seem to be sufficient cushion for you to drive angry. The bigger tires on trucks really come in handy when providing the much needed shock absorbing.

Contrary to believe, a truck doesn't necessarily come with larger headlamps. Truth is, headlamp size does not co-relate with tire size.

I have learnt from my numerous trucking encounters that it is best to leave most of the work to the driver. The prospect of having a one-tonne machine pounding on you and a potential broken gear-shift stick is not very appealing.





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home